Do you need a NIE nummber in Spain? We handle every step of the application process, make sure you get the NIE number hassel free.
What is NIE-number?
The NIE (Número de Identificación de Extranjero) is the identification number in Spain for everyone who is not a Spanish citizen. It is the counterpart to a DNI for Spanish citizens. Both EU citizens and non-EU citizens get issued a NIE.
The NIE is not a fiscal residency identification; you can have a NIE and be a fiscal resident in another country. It correspond to the Swedish personnummer.
How do I get an NIE nummer?
NIE number can be requested directly in Spain or at the Spanish embassy in Stockholm. The physical presence is mandatory in every case. We can represent you in front of the Spanish embassy in Stockholm when it comes to NIE number application. You do not need to visit the embassy in person.
What document do I need to submit?
We need the following documents from you:
- Application form (click here to download, fill it on computer, save it.)
- Copy of passport ID page
- Personbevis from skatteverket to proof your residence in Sweden
- Proof of the reason that you need NIE-nummer, for example, contract of purchasing property in Spain.
You can email all the documents to: email@example.com or you can post to:
How much it cost to get NIE nummer?
It costs 4000 kr, includes:
- embassy fee
- notarize of passport ID page
- draft of power of attorney
- filling the embassy’s application form
- representing you in the embassy
We will send you invoice after we receive your application.
If you have more questions, please contact us:
Phone: 08-5333 2080
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also help you with every step of legalization, for example, notarization on power of attorney, apostille on power of attorney or legalize the copy of your passport ID page.